To protect yourself and others:
- Practice good hygiene,
- stay 1.5 metres apart from others – practice physical distancing
- comply with government restrictions,
- stick to the rules about visiting other households, self isolation and quarantine.
- take extra care if you are around vulnerable people.
- take care of your mental health.
- Vaccination: Keep up to date. Find a Vaccination Clinic here. Learn more about Covid-19 vaccinations here.
- if you have symptoms get tested, go straight home and stay home while you are waiting for test results.
Follow the rules to keep our community safe
Download the Service NSW Mobile app to your phone for the latest information and updates.
- This link takes you to https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/coronavirus where you can get up to date information about COVID-19 and do an online symptom checker to help determine your needs.
- Download the COVID-19 app by searching for “Coronavirus Australia” in your Android or Apple device for up to date official information and advice.
The NSW Government is urging anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested to curb the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- fever 37.5 or higher
- dry cough
- sore/scratchy throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- loss of smell or taste
- other symptoms include fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, headache,nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite, unexplained chest pain, conjunctivitis.
Get tested, even if you only have mild symptoms.
- 129 Parkes St, Helensburgh 2508. Open Monday – Saturday
- The clinic is by appointment only, referrals are not required.
- Call 4294 1400 for an appointment.
- You will receive an SMS confirming your appointment and link to an on-line form.
- Please wear a mask use the provided alcohol hand rub. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided.
OR find the closest available COVID -19 testing Clinic.